Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i want holiday!!!








I miss the time of traveling with my bestie. We went to many places when we were free last time.
I enjoyed so much in our holiday. I miss the holiday when i was in Japan with my lovely bestie.
It was winter season when we went to Japan. That was the first time that i could touch snow, see the falling of the snow, the autumn leaves...We enjoyed the Japanese food so much such as la men, kyouza, sushi, nabe, oishii kyuu niku:)

I was "treated" like a princess and I felt like i am a little kid. We brought me to aquarium, rided on the ferris wheel, took photos with penguins...

1 comment:

kanelcy said...

hey gal, so glad 2 see you that so happy vf ur husband le... hehe..
anyway, when bring us to japan as well?
we can wait de, at least can go ma...
somemre FOC.. haha...
c u gal soon in august!!!