Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my birthday

I received a handmade birthday cake from a best friend. He is so sweet and loving. Even though i saw the whole process of baking cake but i still feel happy over it. We went to buy the cake mold, candle, cake box and cake pad together before my birthday.

On the day of my birthday, my friend baked my birthday cake using his new recipe. Unfortunately, it failed:( Honestly, i really cried over it cos i feel sad that there will be no cake on my birthday and cant put the cute candles on it. He baked second cake again so that dont disappoint me. He successfully baked a tasty and soft sponge cake for me. REALLY YUMMY!!!!

He decorated my birthday cake nicely and put the candles on it. This made me really happy rather than receiving an expensive gift. Really appreciate it...


No comments: