Saturday, March 21, 2009

my dear friend

There has been a long time that i din't meet up with my bestie who i met in Uni.
I was excited to see my friend.
However, we din't have much time to spend together because both of us are busy with our matters.
It seems like nothing has changed her eventhough we din't meet for such long time.
In a way, i feel like i grew up finally compare to 3 years ago.
I feel glad that i got my lovely husband who could change my life.
The things surrounded me has changed so much in these few years.


I can't wait for my bestie to come over in April.
There has been one year plus that we din't meet each other.
I think we have many things to chat about, share together....
Maybe three days are not enough....
I am longing for the days to come as soon as possible:)

No comments: